Storage & Packing Tips
Tips for storing your belongings
- Temperature controlled is the best choice for furniture, electronics, and anything sensitive to the heat and humidity that we have here in Texas
- Wrap all glass and china in bubble wrap or wrapping paper
- Put heavier boxes on the bottom and stack lighter boxes on top to prevent boxes collapsing
- Mark what is in each box so you don't have to go through every box to find one thing
- Store items you need the most at the front of your unit
- Leave an aisle down the middle to access your items
- Wrap mattress and furniture in protective covers
- Use packing dish/glass cells for glasses, dishes. They are also ideal for small breakables.
- Pack items as small as you can
If you have any questions feel free to contact us!